Generic Letter Introducing My Newsletter
In October I will be introducing my first issue of a newsletter embedded in my blog. I will write about the way adults and young adults can find information about learning to fly. Because you are in the aviation field you are aware of the need for the training of new pilots. We are all aware of the graying of our pilots. New pilots must be developed.
The emphasis on the STEM program for young girls is very important in the development of new pilots. Schools are increasing new programs for both, girls and boys.
My newsletter will present information about all the ways to learn to fly.
1. Where are the flying school located?
2. How much does it cost?
3. Who to contact?
4. How long does it take to finish the course.
5. How old do you have to be to get a license.
6. I will list web sites that will help with the study
7. I will list scholarships that are available to students.
8. I will help students find mentors in the aviation field.
9. The newsletter will also include books about aviation that would help students learn about vintage and current aviation pilots, planes and anything in the aviation field.
10. I will include information for adults and seniors that want to learn to fly.
11. Lastly, I will include a bio of my interest in
flying and my need to inspire seniors to live their
dream no matter what it is.
12. I will discuss my progress in learning to fly
13. The newsletters will come out monthly and there will
be no charge for this paper.
14. Each issue will be thoroughly researched and as up to date as possible.